I am a member of the Relationship Coaching Institute. RCI is having its first tele-conference in March and I'm already signed up for it. I wanted to invite you to participate. I don't get paid for your attendance; I just thought you'd want the opportunity to check this out.
Thanks, Michelle
See the details below:
Choose Love - Change your life and the world by participating in the Conscious Relationship Summit.This is the first international Virtual Relationship Conference featuring the latest information andstrategies directly from 35 of the world's top personal growth and relationship experts. Subject areas include singles, couples, parenting, step-parenting, spirituality, and more.
From March 30 - April 3, 2009 join this unique 5-day virtual conference live over the telephone or internet. NO TRAVEL IS REQUIRED. Attend from the comfort of your home or office, or download the audio recordings for later listening at your convenience.
EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNT EXPIRES MARCH 1, 2009.Enroll now and save!
For more information and to register go to: http://www.ConsciousRelationshipSummit.com
Scheduled speakers include:
- Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the Soul)
- Dr. Helen Fisher (Chemistry of Love)
- Pat Love (Hot Monogamy)
- Marcia Wieder (Making Your Dreams Come True)
- Dr. Harville Hendrix (Getting the Love You Want)
- Terry Real (New Rules of Marriage)
- Dr. David Richo (Making Love Last)
- Rhonda Britten (Fearless Living),
and many more.
Registrants will receive valuable gift bonuses donated by presenters and sponsors.
Hosted by Relationship Coaching Institute, the first and largest international relationship coach training institute, all proceeds benefit 12 international charities for children and families in need.
For more information and to register go to: http://www.ConsciousRelationshipSummit.com
Participate in this amazing event and help us make a tangible difference in the lives of children and families worldwide.
Best,Frankie Doiron
President & CEO
Relationship Coaching Institute
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment