Thursday, November 06, 2008

Special Coaching Rates for the New Year

I want to announce a big change in my life: I am moving to California in December 2008! As such, I will change my business from Counseling and Coaching to strictly Relationship Coaching.

Most of my coaching will be done by phone (unless you live in the area). I am very excited about this, as it allows me to provide Relationship Coaching to people all over the world. I will offer both Individual/Couples Coaching and Group Coaching for Relationship Success.

If you are ready to begin Relationship Coaching and would like to jump on board beginning in 2009, I am going to offer substantially lower rates for the first of the year for people who sign up by the end of December 2008. For those of you who have completed the Conscious Dating: Readiness workshop, I can offer a Conscious Dating: Attraction group to help you (and to help each other) in the next step of your dating journey.

Times and dates for the small group coaching will be determined based on the participants schedules. Of course, for Individuals/Couples, I will be available by appointment and I am flexible.

My regular price for 1:1 Coaching (both individual and couple) is $400 per month for three ninety minute sessions. You get email access to me as I want to know your progress with your homework during the times between sessions. Yes, it is intense learning and intense, but fun growth work. If you decide to work with me and sign up before December 31, 2008, you will receive these sessions at $300 per month for your first 3 months.

Regular group coaching is $135 per month for individuals and $185 for couples. Group work will be done with no more than 6 to 8 people, or 3 to 4 couples. The special rates for these sessions will be $100 per person and $150 per month per couple for the first 3 months.

If you have questions about the benefits of Relationship Coaching, please email me (my email will remain the same after I move). I would love to have the honor of working with you on your relationship goals. Your relationship deserves to blossom and thrive.

Michelle


Michelle E. Vásquez, MS, LPC, Your San Antonio Relationship Coach
8107 Broadway, Suite 200, San Antonio, TX 78209
210-663-9462 FAX: 210-826-8903 mevasquez55@aol.com
www.sanantoniorelationshipcoach.com

No comments: